© Rohit Patel

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life after death

I am going through an old dairy of mine, after a very long time. It has all the beautiful memories and wonderful writings I have seen and read in my life till now. I am going in flow with the sentiments as I am reading, they are hard to control.. I am missing those days... memories are only thing I have with me today, they are to be cherished and not to be forgotten. I want to live them again. After going through the memories in initial pages, I got on to the passage on 15th page, it has a very touching article sharing the sentiments of a person who is realizing all the sins he has done in his life. It's hard for him to overcome the sorrows he is living by virtue of all bad things he has done in his life. He is just a human and mistakes according to him are common. He is ready to take the punishment after regretting all sins he has done, he is depressed, he is sad, he has lost the hope of getting any forgiveness. He does not even have the courage to end his life, forgiveness is the only thing he wants... might be in his afterlife!

Life after death (Google image)

How did it, get to be like this?
Alone I sit, thinking the past was bliss
Mistakes I make, alone I must face
Hearts I break, are hard to replace
I was drinking, I wasn’t thinking
I hear my fate sounds like my heart sinking...

Life is a test, how did I get this stressed
Swore I’d never let anyone get my best
With love comes pain, I have only my self to blame
For the mistake I made, I’ll never be the same
Every day I pray, make it go away
I’ve never turned to god so hard, with nothing to say
Why should he listen to me now, I’ve never listened to him
But I’ve always kept faith, feared and believed for him to forgive my sins

I’m most sorry to you, loving me and being my girl
But I’ll hide my actions between us in this world
Hopefully we can get past this and grow
But never show anyone till death takes a hold

I can’t end my own life..
Please forgive me in the afterlife!


- Rohit

No comments:

Post a Comment